- Power & Light
- Mobile Power Packs - 1. PrimePower 2 kWh - 2. PS420, 4kW - suitable for electrifying QuickSpace with integrated solar panels - Check availability, Quote for price
Mobile Power Packs - 1. PrimePower 2 kWh - 2. PS420, 4kW - suitable for electrifying QuickSpace with integrated solar panels - Check availability, Quote for price
1 - PrimePower 2 kWh
Portable power pack for completely independent power supply for a variety of mobile devices.
Dimensions in mm 413x166x311, Weight 17,0 kg
Delivering a continuous 800W output in either 110V or 230V. The built-in inverter delivers “true sine” AC output making it suitable for use with sensitive equipment like laptops or medical devices or together with portable light.
Built in safety functions that monitor different parameters of the battery to keep it safe. Among these are: Overheat, Overload, Charge state etc. Uniquely developed to withstand water or moisture and has an IP66 ingress rating. The battery packs utilize proprietary passive cooling without fans.
Fitted with a high-power bypass port allowing for several packs to be parallel connected for use with high power inverters exceeding the built in 800W limit.
Can be charged in different ways. They are delivered with a powerful wall connected power supply but can also be connected to foldable solar panels
High-power portable Lithium battery with integrated DC to AC inverter. Developed especially for demanding industries like military and rescue and is built to withstand harsh environments.
- Lithium Ion 3rd generation battery
- Internal voltage 24V
- Cycle life >3000 cycles
- Bypass port 24V, 50A
- Case material reinforced plastic
- Operating temperature -20C to +50C
- Charger 30V/10A
- Charge level indicator in %
- 2 years warranty
2 - Mobile Battery and Inverter set PS4020B - Lead time for delivery 12 weeks
Battery (Li-ion, 77,2 Ah – 51,8 VDC)
- 42 VDC
- 4000 Wh
- Output power 2000 W
- Peak power 3000 W (10 sec)
- Max PV power 1500 W
- Start-up voltage 75 VDC
- MPPT input voltage 75 – 140 VDC
- Max input voltage 150 VDC
- Suitable number of PV modules 4 pc 190-200 Wp
- Constant load 800 W – 5 hours without charging
- Constant load 500 W – 8 hours without charging
- Constant load 300 W – 13,3 hours without charging