Field Kitchen LFK 150 - Lead time for deliery 12 weeks
Ultra light trailer mounted field kitchen. A very cost effective approach to field feeding.
- 150l double walled cooking kettle and 2x 20l water heaters as a standard. Made of stainless steel.
- The heat distribution system in the double walled cooking kettle ensures good cooking results and prevents food from being burned.
- From raw foods, the LFK 150 produces up to 1500 meals four times per day.
- Available equipped for Diesel or LPG (gas) while both of the versions can also be run with solid fuel (wood).
- Diesel version includes a compact oil burner and control panel with thermostat. Electricity requirement is 230V AC 50 Hz, 1A, 220W. Fuel supplied from a Jerry-can.
- LFK trailer tips out for easy cleaning. Folds to vertical for storage in a very small space.
- Height adjustable tow bar with interchangeable tow connectors to allow towing with a wide variety of vehicles.
- The chassis also an optional platform for diesel generator or other equipment. Optional modular add-ons allow easy customization. Available options include
o Transport cover
o Fold away work table
o Power generator
o LPG-gas burner
o Various tow connectors, spare tyre etc.
- Weight of the whole system is approx. from 390 up to 500 kg depending on the included equipment.