Field Cookers 30 and 75 liters - Lead time for delivery 12 weeks, Quote for price
Field Cooker 30 L (FC30)
- Ultra light, but very robust, portable field cooker with 30 liter double walled cooking kettle.
- Well proven heat transferring system. Made of stainless steel.
- From Raw Foods, the FC30 produces up to 60 meals four times per day.
- Can also be converted into a frying pan or water heater.
- Mounted on a frame that makes handling of the unit very easy and allows a very space efficient means of storing by stacking the units on top of each other.
- Available equipped for LPG (gas) or Diesel while both of the versions can also be run with solid fuel (wood).
- Truly light and compact, 45 kg (less than 100 pounds)Dimensions: L: 700 mm (28”), W: 600 mm (24”), H: 750 mm (30”), without diesel burner.
Field Cooker 75 L (FC75) , light but very robust field cooker with 75 liter double walled cooking kettle with a well proven heat transferring system.
Made of stainless steel so it is easy to keep clean and overall life cycle costs are minimal.
- From raw foods, the FC75 produces up to 150 meals four times per day.
- Can also be converted into a frying pan or water heater with optionally available equipment.
- Mounted on a frame with wheels and skids which makes handling of the unit very easy. The kettle can be tilted over for simplified cleaning.
- Available equipped for LPG (gas) or diesel while both of the versions can also be run with solid fuel (wood).
- Diesel version includes a compact oil burner and control panel with thermostat.
- Electricity requirement is 230V AC 50 Hz, 1A, 220 W. Fuel is supplied from a Jerry-can
- Truly light and compact, with mass of only approx. 83 kg (less than 183 lbs)
- Dimensions: L: 1200 mm (4 ft), W: 715 mm (2.3 ft), H: 950 mm (3.1 ft)
- Originally designed for Finnish Defence Forces, using it extensively since 1994..