Water purification system SolarUV Emergency, UV filtering - Lead time for delivery 8 weeks
Designed to make safe drinking water from fresh water sources. Also a wall mounted version of this is available.
Polypropylene filters remove sediment and larger particles from the feed water. Activated carbon removes toxins, chemicals, odours and bad taste from water. The UV light is designed to kill microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, moulds and pathogens. SolarUV is effective against common problems as giardia and E.Coli.
Filters are easy to change and required maintenance is very low. SolarUV set do not contain any chemicals or batteries that would need to be declared as “Dangerous Goods” according to applicable international regulations, such as IATA and similar.
- Weight: 12 kg, portable and easy to set up.
- Sediment removal: 10” Polypropylene filters 50 µm, 5 µm
- Toxic and chemical removal: 10” 800 mg Activated Carbon
- Disinfection: UV reactor
- Maximum safe water flow: 1,000 L/h
- Power requirement: 17 W
- UV lamp lifespan: 9,000 h
- Power source: 230 V AC or 12V DC
- PV panel recommended: 1x140 Wp or 4x42W soft foldable Tespack Solar panels
- 12 V pump: Automatic demand diaphragm pump, flow 17 L/min, 2.8 bar cut-off, max amp draw 15 A.
- 230 V pump: Automatic demand diaphragm pump, flow 14 L/min, 2.8 bar cut-off.